Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tagged!

It's ALIVE!!!
Yes indeed, I am making yet another attempt to revive my dead blog. I know I promised myself I'd write at least once a month, but since when have I kept promises made to myself? Anyhoo, I did write a LOT of essays, and a few poems, even. But they were all on paper, and I.. erm... kinda lost them all.

So, for now, I shall respond to a tag. Tagger was kbpm, and she tagged me a couple of years ago. I couldn't come up with a good enough response then, and I doubt I can do it now, but anyway, here goes:

Instructions:
Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

Family:
It's huge. So large that we never ever all fit into the frame when it's photo-time at wedding receptions. Actually, our real problem is that we almost never succeed in rounding up all the family members and getting them to pose for a picture. But I digress... this isn't about wedding photos, it's about family. Immediate family consists of the father, the mother and the self. I haven't really blogged that much about them, or about the rest of the family, so I guess this post, addressed to my parents, will have to do.

Friends:
That's a word that is used too loosely for my liking, and I hate it when acquaintances, boyfriends, classmates and even random people are referred to as 'friends'. I consider myself blessed, to have the kind of friends I do. There was this time I had to say goodbye to them (we thought I'd be gone for a long time), and it hurt so much, it became clearer to me than ever before just how much I loved this set of crazy, noisy, funny people.

Yourself:
My blog's title is 'Just Me'!!! Am I allowed to post a link to the blog itself? If not, there's this post in which I've tried hard to 'say something about myself'. Or maybe you'd rather read about how and why I dislike (some) kids. You pick!

Your love:
Hmmm. Tough one. At this point of time, I'm not sure if I've had something that can qualify as 'My Love'. Crushes, there have been several, but love? I don't know...

Anything you like: This one's easy. The one thing I like above all else is dance. True, I don't get to do much of it these days, at least not professionally, but I LOVE dancing- on stage, in the kitchen, in my mind during a boring class... And I don't even care what kind of dance it is. Dance is dance. Dance is happiness!

So, now that I'm done with that part of the task, I proceed to tag witnwisdumb (i don't know if he blogs anymore), avi (even though this isn't the kind of stuff he blogs about!), lekha (not sure if this is 'her kind' of post), piyu (my one true hope!!!) and... I'll try to think of a fifth blogger later. Ciao!

No comments: