Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gonna be away...

Since I'm now posted in Puducherry, and have barely any access to the internet, I don't think I'll be blogging for a while. Of course, there are internet cafes, like the one I'm in right now, but... I don't like it. It's just not the same as blogging from home, is it?

But I promise a long and photo-rich story on my stay here, as soon as i get back home. That'll probably be around the last week of November.

Till then!

P.S: I'm working in JIPMER. Sounds pretty cool, doesn't it!!
:P

6 comments:

Sandeep said...

/)

Neha said...

well, i DO have access to the net, and i CAN blog, if i want to, badly enough. but i won't, not for a while, and not from this dingy little place.

piyu said...

Now now!Just when I thought that I'd be greeted by a looong n photo-rich blog , all I get is an ote saying that I have to wait for teh same..
well , I'll ofcourse wait for it , coz' I know it'll be worth it!! :)

Preeti Aghalayam aka kbpm said...

oh come on Neha.
narrate humorous incidents from your new life. we want to want to want to know. in that narration you will forget perhaps the dingy-ness of it. In theory it is a beautiful place, its non-beach, Auroville, Quaint French Parts have old world charm

Neha said...

@kbpm
Oh, the city isn't dingy (not all of it, at any rate). I meant the browsing centre near JIPMER. The only reason i CAN'T blog is, i currently don't have any means of transferring the pictures i've taken onto the pc. So, i guess it'll have to wait :(

Avinash K J said...

well well.. So finally you are out in JIPMER, after a long wait I suppose! All the very Best.. Enjoy your stay there and update ur blog as and when possible :-)